Privacy Statement Effective: March 1, 2015
1. OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
i3 Verticals, LLC (“i3 Verticals”) is the owner and operator of this website (“Website”). Our family of companies and the products and services offered by those companies represent tech-enabled payments solutions for a wide variety of industries. We and our affiliate companies are committed to protecting any personally identifiable information collected while providing those services. We have adopted this Privacy Statement to explain what information may be collected on our Website, how we use this information, and under what circumstances we may disclose the information to third parties. This Privacy Statement applies to all visitors to our Website and anyone else who accesses or uses our products and services. WHEN YOU ACCESS OUR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT, OR TO ANY CHANGES WE MAY SUBSEQUENTLY MAKE, IMMEDIATELY STOP ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE.
2. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
I3 Verticals is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways differently than we have disclosed in this statement. i3 Verticals collects information from our users at several different points on our website. Examples of the types of personally identifiable information collected at these pages are:
- Web address
- Email address
- Phone Number
Unless you have provided it, we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information without your consent when you visit our Website. However, we collect non-personally identifiable information about you from the following sources (in addition to our website):
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates and others
- Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency
We also automatically collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit our site, such as the following:
- Log data: Our servers automatically record information when you use our Website, such as your IP address, the type of browser you are using and its settings, the third party website you visited immediately prior to accessing our Website, the operating system you are using, the domain name of your Internet service provider, the search terms you use on our Website, the specific Website pages you visit, and the duration of your visits.
- Cookie data: Like many Websites, we use “cookies” to obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses our Website. "Cookies" are small text files that we transfer to your computer's hard drive or your Web browser memory to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide convenience and other features to you, such as recognizing you as a frequent user of our Website.
We may use “session cookies” (cookies that last until you close your browser) or “persistent cookies” (cookies that last until you or your browser delete them). Examples of the information we collect and analyze from cookies include your activity on our Website, including the URL you come from and go to next (whether this URL is on our site or not). Remember that the cookies that we use do not contain and are not tied to personally identifiable information.
Experience data: We collect other information that is voluntarily provided by you from time to time if you respond to surveys, polls or questionnaires, and/or Website registration forms. Such information may include personal preferences, opinions and experiences with our products and services, and may be provided anonymously.
3. USE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We use the non-personally identifiable information we collect in a variety of ways, such as to analyze Website traffic (such as aggregated information on the pages visited by our users), which allows us to improve the design and content of our Website. We may use your non-personally identifiable information by itself or aggregate it with information we have obtained from others to analyze our products and services. We may also link your IP address to your personal information but only in the event that there are issues relating to the origin of a payment transaction.
We may respond to concerns and questions you have sent to our email address, and may send you promotions and news about the services you use or other products and services we think may be of interest to you. Aside from the foregoing, we will not contact you about any other matters, unless you specifically request it.
4. HOW AND WHEN WE SHARE INFORMATION
- Email communications. If you send us an email with questions or comments, we may use your email address to respond to your questions or comments, and we may save your questions or comments for future reference. We may email you when
· inquire about our business or our family of companies
· it relates to the products and services that you have inquired about
· we are sending you information about our family of companies
· you consented to being contacted by email for a particular purpose.
You may unsubscribe from receiving future commercial email communications from us by clicking the "unsubscribe" link included at the bottom of any marketing emails we send, or by emailing us as provided in the Contact Us section below. For security reasons, we do not recommend that you send personal information, such as passwords, social security numbers, or bank account information, to us by email.
- Transfer of Assets. As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires us or all (or substantially all) of our assets, the personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information we have about you will be transferred to and used by this acquiring entity. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information may be considered an asset of ours and as such may be sold or transferred to third parties.
- Legal Necessity. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, we reserve the right to disclose any personally identifiable or non-personally identifiable information about you if we are required to do so by law, with respect to copyright and other intellectual property infringement claims, or if we believe that such action is necessary to: (a) fulfill a government request; (b) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our Website, or other Members; or (d) in an emergency to protect the health and safety of our Website's Users or the general public.
5. CALIFORNIA DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURES
Certain browsers may offer you the option of providing notice to websites that you do not wish for your online activities to be tracked for preference based advertising purposes (“DNT Notice”). Some browsers are, by default, set to provide a DNT Notice, whether or not that reflects your preference. Providing DNT Notice is often touted as a means to ensure that cookies, web beacons and similar technology are not used for preference based advertising purposes – that is, to restrict the collection of information your online activities for advertising purposes. Since we do not engage in targeted advertising, we do not track your online activity while on our Website for those purposes and do not have processes in place for you to submit any preference regarding tracking.
6. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS:
Residents of the State of California, under certain provisions of the California Civil Code, have the right to request from companies conducting business in California a list of all third parties to which the company has disclosed certain personally identifiable information, as defined under California law during the preceding year for third party direct marketing purposes. You are limited to one request per calendar year. In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. You may request the information in writing at: i3 Verticals, LLC, 40 Burton Hills Road, Suite 400, Nashville, TN 37215.
7. OUR COMMITMENT TO SECURITY
We have implemented administrative, technological and physical security measures we consider reasonable and appropriate to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We cannot, however, guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personally identifiable information. We recommend that you take steps to protect the privacy and security of your personal and payment information and your activity while using the Internet.
8. CHILDREN UNDER 13
We have no way of distinguishing the age of individuals who access our Website. The features, programs, promotions and other aspects of our Website requiring the submission of personally identifiable information are not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and believe he or she has disclosed personally identifiable information to us please contact us at email@example.com. A parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 may review and request deletion of such child's personally identifiable information as well as prohibit the use thereof, and also we carry out the same Privacy Statement.
9. REVISIONS TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
This Privacy Statement is effective as of the date stated above. We reserve the right to revise this Statement or any part of it from time to time. We will post a new or revised Statement to our Website, and we suggest you review our Privacy Statement periodically when accessing our Website.
10. CONTACT INFORMATION
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or comments about our Privacy Statement.